I have a number of old time radio show series on my ipad mini 4. I like voice dream reader because it will remember where I left off in each series I listen to.
- If not in a ZIP archive format. You should compress the directory holding the mp3's files into a ZIP file.
- Connect the iOS device to your computer with a USB cable.
- Open the iTunes application and select the iOS device button at the right of the main window.
- Select the "Apps" radio button on the main screen.
- At the bottom of the Apps screen is a section titled "File Sharing" with a column list of apps. One of those will be Voice Dream Reader app select it.
- Press the "Add…" button located in the bottom right of the screen. This will give you a dialog to select the ZIP file from step one. The zip will then be added to the app.
- Go to Voice Dream Reader, now you'll find some thing like: This Is Your FBI DISK 1. . forty-four hours, nineteen minutes, thirteen seconds2% READ. Zipped Audio Format.